Upper Valley Bridge Construction Management
Clark County, Ohio
This project included construction management, planning, inspection, and support services for the replacement of Bridge No. 279, a single-span, pre-stressed box beam bridge over Storms Creek with a three-sided, precast reinforced concrete arch culvert on capped pile footings. In addition, the project included full-depth profile improvements to Valley Pike and constructing aligned approaches with the intersecting side roads.
Consultants from American Structurepoint are providing construction inspection services for the County for improvement of 0.14 mile of CR 327 (Upper Valley Pike). The project includes replacement of the existing prestressed concrete box beam bridge over Storms Creek with a three-sided arch culvert spanning 42 feet with a rise of 13 feet and length of 66 feet, all on a 12-degree skew. It also includes full-depth pavement replacement and profile adjustments on CR 327, as well as a minor relocation of the intersection of CR 85 (Storms Creek Road) and Township Road 117 (County Line Road). The bridge structure requires 36 14-inch CIP reinforced concrete piles (15 vertical, 21 battered) at both the south and north footings with an estimated 40-foot pay length.
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak