University of Indianapolis Roberts Residence Hall
American Structurepoint prepared site development permit/construction documents for this new dormitory building, associated 200-space parking lot, and the required storm water detention system. The parking area was designed to be “park-like” and included rain gardens and larger bio-retention areas to maintain the existing large trees.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak