US 31 Reconstruction
American Structurepoint performed construction inspection services for the reconstruction project of US 31 between 146th Street and 169th Street. There are new freeway exits at 146th, 151st, and 161st Streets, with new ramps that are connected 146th Street to the north with Greyhound Pass and 151st Street with a “split-diamond” interchange. The exit at 161st Street features roundabouts controlling ramp and cross traffic. Maintenance of traffic was important so US 31 had two lanes open to traffic in both directions at peak times, and temporary closures at Greyhound Pass, 151st, and 161st Streets were minimized to reduce any inconvenience to local businesses. This project was part of the Major Moves campaign that is expected to save 30 minutes from the travel time between Indianapolis and South Bend.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak