Potts Ditch Storm Sewer
Potts Ditch is a partially encapsulated stream located in the heart of Greenfield, and the enclosed infrastructure, which was constructed over a century ago, is reaching the end of its useful life. Portions of the enclosed ditch are located underneath and adjacent to existing buildings that put these structures at risk. Also, it undersized and contributes to flooding in the downtown area. The recommended plan includes installation of 2,000 lf of new 14-foot-wide by 6-foot-deep box culvert, construction of approximately 2,600 lft of sanitary sewers abandonment of the existing ditch and relocation of utilities water mains and storm sewers. Improvements will also include new pavement, curb, gutter, sidewalks and drive approaches. The project includes topographic survey, subsurface utility engineering, geotechnical investigations as well as coordination with IDNR, IDEM, USACE, INDOT, and utility companies.
Design also included developing a sequence of construction to install the proposed facilities while maintaining existing operations and minimizing the need for bypass pumping. American Structurepoint also assisted the City in obtaining bids for the construction of these improvements and is providing construction administration and inspection where the team is reviewing submittals and pay applications, responding to contractor questions, assisting with change orders, and overseeing the work to ensure conformance with the contract documents.
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak