Prairie Street over Norfolk Southern Railroad
This project will construct a new bridge to carry traffic lanes on Prairie Street over the Norfolk Southern railroad with approximately 0.91 mile of new roadway and bridge alignment. A second bridge will be added to serve as a pedestrian bridge, paralleling the existing bridge so pedestrians can safely cross over the railroad tracks instead of at grade. The Prairie Street overpass will reduce delays associated with the at-grade crossing of the railroad mainline tracks, which carry approximately 100 trains per day.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak