Pontiac Street/Wayne Trace Intersections
Fort Wayne, Indiana
American Structurepoint completed the design, right-of-way layout, and construction inspection services on this high-profile, fast-track urban intersection improvement project. This project included the reconfiguration of two highly traveled urban intersections, incorporating an innovative "double-helix" configuration design of two modern roundabouts separated by an existing railroad underpass.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak