Keystone Parkway and Grand Drive at 116th Street
For this locally funded project, American Structurepoint constructed a teardrop-shaped roundabout interchange, eliminating the need for traffic signals and reducing traffic congestion on the most heavily traveled intersections as part of the redevelopment of Keystone Parkway.
The project included reconstruction of Keystone Parkway segments running north and south of the interchanges and reconstruction of portions of 116th Street and Carmel Drive directly east and west of the interchanges. With six pile and lagging cut walls for earth retention at the construction limits, the project also included several aesthetic features, such as decorative architectural face panel walls, colored and pattern stamped concrete sidewalks, and ornamental railings. Due to the complexity of the interchange construction to accommodate local merchants, this project consisted of a complex maintenance-of-traffic plan. Four lanes of traffic were maintained on Keystone Parkway throughout construction, as well as limited full-access closures of 30-day time periods. Temporary traffic signals were in place throughout construction to aid with traffic access to local merchants.
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak