Keystone Parkway at 106th Street
For this award-winning, locally funded project, American Structurepoint designed a teardrop-shaped roundabout interchange at the intersections of existing Keystone Avenue with 106th Street as part of the development of Keystone Parkway. The project included reconstruction of Keystone Avenue segments running north and south of the interchanges and reconstruction of portions of 106th Street directly east and west of the interchanges. American Structurepoint was also involved in the inspection of the 2-span, continuous, composite, precast I-beam bridge featuring a cast-in-place concrete deck slab. Adding to the project’s complexity were unique architectural aesthetic features, such as decorative MSE walls, colored and pattern stamped concrete walks, custom signage, and ornamental railings. The City of Carmel has since reported a 78 percent reduction in personal injury accidents at this intersection.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak