Indiana Avenue Underpass
American Structurepoint performed construction inspection for this $10.25 million, federal-aid grade separation project. Construction operations included replacement of all storm sewer, sanitary sewer, force main, water main, full-depth asphalt, curb and gutter, sidewalk, chain-link fencing, signage, and greenery along approximately 12 blocks of city streets. Also included was the installation of two new traffic signals utilizing video detection systems, a new three-phase stormwater pump station, a dual deck, and a single-span railroad bridge over Indiana Avenue. This project also included the construction of 2,000 square yards of modular block retaining wall, as well as 7,500 sft of modular block facing units. Construction of the bridge was made possible by constructing an approximate 0.3-mile temporary railroad runaround. The project was locally and federally funded, with work performed for the city of Elkhart through INDOT.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak