Indiana National Guard Mitch Daniels Barracks Complex
Camp Atterbury, Indiana
This $52 million, 326,000-sft Operational Readiness Training Complex (ORTC) follows USACE Standard Design. This barracks complex was master planned to contain seven barracks, a dining facility (DFAC), POV parking areas, assembly areas, regional stormwater areas, and future areas master planned for brigade and company headquarters and vehicle maintenance facilities (TEMF). The design is based on the ORTC Standard Design as provided by the USACE Center of Standardization, Louisville District, and Army National Guard Readiness Centers Design Guide. The project was designed in accordance with the requirements of UFC 4-171-05 Army Reserve Facilities, 4-010-01 antiterrorism force protection. The design utilized 3D BIM software, and anticipates a LEED Gold certification.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak