Indiana American Water Main Replacement Program
This $3.67 million project involved approximately 32,000 lft of 4-inch, 6-inch, 8-inch, and 12-inch water mains and associated valves, fire hydrants, and water services to replace inadequate existing mains and provide service to some new customers. One of the challenges of this fast-track project was that it involved five communities, including Crawfordsville, West Lafayette, Terre Haute, Sullivan, and Farmersburg. A portion of the water mains in three of the communities crossed INDOT roadways, which required coordination of right-of-way permits. Most of the areas involved were residential and light commercial with a significant amount of existing utilities to work around. IDEM approval for alternative technical standards was required for water main and storm sewer separation requirements.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak