I-69 Section 5 from Bloomington to Martinsville Design-Build
Monroe and Morgan County, Indiana
This project involved upgrading Indiana SR 37 into I-69 interstate standards. Project elements included the upgrade of 21 miles of existing roadway, new construction of four overpasses and four interchanges, and additional travel lanes in the Bloomington area. American Structurepoint provided technical procurement advisor services, while our Survey Group completed full topographic survey services for the portion of I-69 Section 5 from Bloomington to Martinsville.
A 25-member team of field and office personnel delivered the topographic survey of the roadways, streams, drainage/ sanitary sewer systems, above/underground utilities, karst features, and test boring locations in the area in just over three months. Survey services included transportation route and right-of-way surveys in addition to topographic and boundary surveys. The survey team utilized both terrestrial (land based) and LiDAR (aerial based) survey methods to meet the deadlines of this project’s compressed schedule. In total, the project scope includes 2,500 acres, 21 miles of divided highway, 19 miles of s-line roadway, 150 karst features, and 23,700 lft of waterways.
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak