I-69 Section 5 Technical Procurement Advisor
As part of the overall Technical Procurement Advisor (TPA) services, American Structurepoint served as the karst expert for the Indiana Finance Authority for Section 5 of I-69. In this role, American Structurepoint conducted a thorough field investigation of the Section 5 corridor to document and map all karst features in the proposed right-of-way. Over 200 karst features were identified, including the discovery of a new cave entrance, considered to be a new passage to May Cave.
Additionally, American Structurepoint assisted in the technical bid evaluation, provided technical review of the Development Team’s design of karst feature treatments and assisted in development of a specific Karst Agreement for the Section 5 area. As part of the technical review, American Structurepoint serves as the IFA representative to the regulatory agencies for consultation under the Indiana Karst Memorandum of Understanding. Moreover, American Structurepoint conducted water quality monitoring at 29 springs within the Section 5 corridor to establish pre-construction water quality conditions in the corridor.
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak