I-69 Finish Line, Section 4 Construction Inspection
Morgan and Marion Counties
American Structurepoint is providing construction inspection services for a portion of the I-69 Finish Line project, which consists of upgrading more than 26 miles of State Road 37 to interstate standards from Martinsville in Morgan County to Marion County in Indianapolis. When finished, the upgraded interstate will help traffic flow better and improve safety. Improvements along I-69 include removing 14 traffic lights and at grade intersections, which will potentially help reduce vehicle crashes.
American Structurepoint’s nine-member construction inspection team, as a sub to the Carradino Group, is working on the section beginning 1 mile north of State Road 44 in Morgan County to Fairview Road in Johnson County. American Structurepoint’s certified inspectors are on site to ensure the project is a success and that construction occurs as planned, on time, and on budget, while also meeting all standards established by the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT).
We are making tremendous strides on this project. Just last month, we reached another milestone when a massive amount of concrete was poured for the future SR 144 bridge over I-69 in Johnson County. This milestone was extraordinary due to the width of the bridge deck (approximately 90 feet) and a concrete median curb on the bridge. Crews worked all night to complete this unique bridge pour using two machines, which is one of the first times this has been necessary in Indiana.
When the entire project is completed in 2024, vehicles will be able to travel all the way on I-69 from the Canadian border at Port Huron, Michigan, to Evansville, Indiana.
- Hays County Celebrates Opening its Newest Roundabout
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- Project Spotlight: Transform 66 Outside the Beltway
- American Structurepoint Wins 2022 ACEC Indiana Grand Project Award
- Kaitlyn Currie, PE, Named ASCE Younger Member Engineer of the Year
- Project Spotlight: Allison Transmission Innovation Center
- Purdue University and American Structurepoint Receive National Engineering Award for Newman Road Underpass Project
- City of South Bend’s Enhanced Long Term Control Plan Wins Approval
- American Structurepoint Wins $500 Million Rota MACC
- Newman Road Project Receives Indiana Engineering Achievement Award
- SR 37 Corridor Drainage System Cited in National Engineering Competition
- Greg Henneke Achieves ASCE Fellow Distinction
- Glasswater Creek of Plainfield Receives National Recognition For Design Excellence
- American Structurepoint to Serve As Advisor for 16 Tech Signature Bridge Project
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak