Finch Creek Fieldhouse
American Structurepoint provided civil engineering, structural engineering, and land surveying services for the $24 million, 165,000-sft Finch Creek Fieldhouse youth sports facility at Finch Creek Park in Noblesville. Our consulting team designed the facility to be integral with the 200-acre Finch Creek Park being constructed by the City of Noblesville.
The fieldhouse features 75,000 sft of indoor turf that includes two full baseball and softball fields as well as two fields for football, soccer, lacrosse, and rugby. It also has five hardwood basketball and volleyball courts, six pickleball courts, and 11 batting cages for baseball and softball players. It also includes 15,000 sft of physical therapy space, a concessions area with kitchen, and an outdoor patio area. Finally, the facility also includes 17,000 sft of tenant space for local businesses looking to be close to the action.
The building features pre-cast concrete decorative shear walls paired up with a pre-engineered metal building. The tenant space was constructed with CMU shear walls, paired up with a pre-engineered metal building roof. The large mezzanine space provides ample room for customers, and the high roof provides a unique user experience.
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak