Fire Station No. 3, Purdue Research Park
West Lafayette, Indiana
This state-of-the-art fire station is part of Phase IV of the 22-acre Purdue Research Park development. The development consists of one building, a parking area, and associated infrastructure. The new fire station replaces the former facility, which was housed in a rehabilitated West Lafayette Parks maintenance barn. The upgraded facility is now a source of pride for firefighters and serves as a central hub for community gatherings and emergency response in the area. American Structurepoint provided engineering and surveying services, and our staff led the approval process with the Tippecanoe Area Plan Commission for the special zoning exception of this 2.2-acre complex.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak