FedEx AmeriPlex Building
This design-build project, located just south of the Indianapolis International Airport, required ongoing coordination between the developer, owner, general contractor, and various design-build contractors. This project placed a 27,000-sft building on 37 acres. The site required a 400-car parking lot and 400-semi-trailer parking spaces. American Structurepoint’s civil engineers also designed around an existing high-tension power line and the design required detailed fencing and architectural plan review and approval by the industrial park’s review committee.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak