CampusParc Capital Program Management
American Structurepoint was retained by CampusParc in an owner’s representative role to project manage and develop baseline assessment data and associated planning, construction document preparation, bid administration, and construction inspection and administration for all surface lots and related drainage, as well as parking garage structures serving the students, faculty, and staff of The Ohio State University.
As the owner’s representative, management of CampusParc’s Capital Asset Management Plan includes quarterly reports to update current asset conditions, including recently completed projects; summary of planned major capital improvements for the remaining terms, as well as coming years; and updates to the forecast of capital expenditures. From the capital expenditures forecast, prioritized maintenance and improvements were developed for each asset comprising the parking infrastructure at OSU. Construction administration and inspection services include bidding, contractor selection, field inspection, RFIs, pay requests, field verification, and project closeout.
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak