American Structurepoint provided the final engineering and surveying services for a 5.5-acre property in Canton, Ohio, soon to be home to a Fairfield Inn Suites and Candlewood Suites. The project provided zoning code review of for the subject property; grading, storm-sewer improvements per City of Canton and Stark County requirements; stormwater management report; and a site layout plan. Responsibilities include coordination with Stark County to determine sanitary sewer availability and the City of North Canton to determine water availability for the subject property.
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak