USACE, Fort Leavenworth, Munson Army Health Center Parking Lot
Fort Leavenworth, Kansas
This USACE design/build project required civil/site design and engineering services for a new $700,000, two-acre parking lot located the Munson Army Health Center at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas. In addition to the civil/site design, American Structurepoint also managed a team of subconsultants providing the topographic survey, utility locate, geotechnical, and landscape architecture. Our engineers participated in the project kick-off meeting and made visits to conduct the on-site investigation. Our civil engineers then developed civil/site drawings including the demolition plan, construction staging, site plan, grading plan, Erosion and sediment control plan, Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan, Utility plan, and Storm Sewer Plan and Profiles. American Structurepoint also assisted the client in obtaining erosion and sediment control approval and assistance in filing a Notice of Intent (NOI) for discharge of stormwater during construction with the State of Kansas.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak