St. Joseph/Beckett Run Equalization Facility
Fort Wayne, Indiana
This project included the construction of two 3.4-MG, pre-stressed, wire-wound, concrete equalization basins for the City of Fort Wayne's combined sewer system. The City's LTCP required construction of a storage facility to store combined sewage during rain events to be pumped via a new 27-MGD pump station and treated at the wastewater treatment plant. The project also included construction of a diversion structure, mixing system building, and electrical building. The facility was designed to provide wet weather storage to protect basements from flooding and to prevent hydraulic surcharging during a 10-year, 6-hour storm event. Construction costs were $9.9 million.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak