Lake Erie Products (Fontana Group) Corporate Office & Production Expansion
This 235,000-sft manufacturing plant expansion and new 24,000-sft office building serves as the company’s North American headquarters. American Structurepoint’s consultants and architects were responsible for placement of all manufacturing equipment based on process layouts provided by LEP, as well as the coordination of furnace pits and crane hoists to support factory components. The plant expansion includes sunken loading docks and grade-level access doors for shipping and receiving. Our civil engineers also designed a perimeter access road on a very compact site that allows fire department access and circulation for truck and vehicular traffic.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak