Kokomo CSO 041 Sewer Separation
The CSO 041 sewer separation was originally scheduled for completion by the end of 2014. However, this project affected the scope of future LTCP projects and realistically needed to be completed by the end of 2013 for post-construction flow monitoring could be completed. American Structurepoint completed the complex project design in just over two months, saving the City of Kokomo over $1 million.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak