Evansville Program Management Support for IOCP
The City of Evansville Water and Sewer Utility is under a consent decree with the USEPA regarding control of combined sewer overflow discharges during wet weather events. The Utility has provided the USEPA with an Integrated Overflow Control Plan (IOCP) that provides a list of projects, capital expenditures, and a schedule that will address the excessive wet-weather overflows.
The IOCP provides over $700 million dollars in capital expenditures over a 25-year recommended period. American Structurepoint is on the team of program management consultants to provide support to the local staff for program management of the IOCP along with the annual capital program outside of the IOCP. The project management effort includes project design and construction management, development of program manuals including design and construction standards and specifications, and development of an asset management plan along with a 30-year capital program. The asset management plan includes asset inventory identification, date placed in service, assignment of condition ratings, criticality ratings, probability of failure ratings, and life expectancy. The life expectancy is modified by weighted condition ratings to anticipate the asset end of life. The 30-year capital plan was developed from this asset management plan.
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak