CR 17 Phase IA
American Structurepoint performed construction inspection for the new three-mile direct north/south transportation corridor between CR 18 and CR 26. Construction of this four-lane, divided suburban arterial highway involved new horizontal and vertical alignment, superelevation, drainage structures, wetland mitigation, signalized intersections, two ConSpan structures, and a new two-span bridge carrying CR 26 over the new CR 17. The project included grading, excavating, and subgrade treatment, as well as installation of new storm sewer system, underdrains, concrete barrier wall, impact attenuators, guardrail, right-of-way markers, monuments, geotextiles, landscaping, MSE wall, and traffic signal improvements. The construction was 20 percent locally funded and 80 percent federally funded. Construction was performed for Elkhart County in conjunction with the INDOT Fort Wayne District; construction cost was $8 million (Contract R-26620).
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak