CR 17 Phase IB
This project consists of a new one-mile transportation corridor between CR 26 and CR 28. The four-lane, divided suburban arterial highway involved a new horizontal and vertical alignment, superelevation, drainage analysis, and signalized intersections. The project also included a new 6-span, 750-ft, prestressed concrete bulb-tee bridge over the Elkhart River and a new 225-ft, 2-span, prestressed concrete bulb-tee bridge over US 33 and Norfolk Southern railroad tracks. The project also included reconstruction of one mile of existing roadways on Rieth Boulevard, CR 45, and CR 28. Wetland mitigation plans included grading and planting plans for the construction of five separate wetland mitigation sites within the proposed project corridor.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak