Bitting School Road
Travis County, Texas
At American Structurepoint, our people are driven to make a difference every day, and the work we do with our clients improves lives. Our expert team takes time to understand the bigger picture so there are no surprises as we complete our clients’ vision.
Located outside of Austin, Texas, in an unincorporated area of Travis County, Bitting School Road is critical for residents who travel in the area. Travis County officials needed to improve the road since flooding was often a problem, even in minor rainfalls.
American Structurepoint partnered with Travis County officials to develop several options to solve the challenges and improve safety for motorists. Our final design raised the road by 4 feet and replaced the aging metal pipes with larger concrete box culverts, which allows more water to flow through them.
Wanting a solution quickly, our Texas-based team coordinated extensively with Travis County and other agencies to streamline the design, permitting, and construction process. With a host of resources and the backing of our 600 in-house professionals, American Structurepoint transformed the road within the aggressive, eight-month timeline.
At American Structurepoint, each project is more than a job to us. We own our clients’ projects just like they do, and we are eager to bring our capabilities and horsepower to bear for the communities we serve.
- Wright-Patterson AFB Hangar Conversion Named Best Regional Project By ENR Midwest
- American Structurepoint Celebrates Completion of the Transform 66 Outside the Beltway Project in Virginia
- Hays County Celebrates Opening its Newest Roundabout
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- Project Spotlight: Transform 66 Outside the Beltway
- American Structurepoint Wins 2022 ACEC Indiana Grand Project Award
- Kaitlyn Currie, PE, Named ASCE Younger Member Engineer of the Year
- Project Spotlight: Allison Transmission Innovation Center
- Purdue University and American Structurepoint Receive National Engineering Award for Newman Road Underpass Project
- City of South Bend’s Enhanced Long Term Control Plan Wins Approval
- American Structurepoint Wins $500 Million Rota MACC
- Newman Road Project Receives Indiana Engineering Achievement Award
- SR 37 Corridor Drainage System Cited in National Engineering Competition
- Greg Henneke Achieves ASCE Fellow Distinction
- Glasswater Creek of Plainfield Receives National Recognition For Design Excellence
- American Structurepoint to Serve As Advisor for 16 Tech Signature Bridge Project
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak