BMW Group Financial Services
This 4-story, structural steel-framed office building, plus a penthouse level, has spandrel precast concrete, a glass curtain wall façade, and a partial walk-out basement. Engineering consultants from American Structurepoint, in conjunction with the project steel fabricator, expedited the design of the structural steel framing for this design/build project. This allowed release of the structural steel package for ordering, detailing, and fabricating steel prior to completion of the project design phase in order to meet an accelerated construction schedule. The duration from beginning of structural design to delivery of structural permit/construction documents was less than eight weeks.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak