45th Avenue Widening and Improvements
Crown Point, Indiana
This project consisted of reconstruction of 3.1 miles of 45th Avenue from Colfax Street to Grant Street, converting the existing 2-lane roadway into a 3-lane urban arterial with curb and gutter and sidewalks. Improvements to the roadway included adding a 2-way, left-turn lane in the middle and additional lanes at specific intersections to facilitate the flow of traffic. This $10 million project involved design of a new storm drainage system, road side ditches, intersection improvements with new traffic signals, lighting design, and detention pond design. American Structurepoint provided topographic survey, environmental assessment, permitting, hydraulic analysis, road and traffic design, right-of-way engineering, and land acquisition services for the project. Our construction inspection duties included overseeing resident project representative activities, design/construction troubleshooting, and project administration management.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak