Veterans Affairs Parking Structure Expansion, Durham VAMC
Durham, North Carolina
American Structurepoint provided structural engineering design services for this $7.5 million, 3-story expansion to an existing reinforced concrete parking garage. The project expands the existing garage on a 45,000-sft footprint to hold three more levels and approximately 400 spaces, extending the elevators for additional floors, relocating the machine room, and provides ten handicap spaces and two spaces for accessible van parking. The project incorporates security cameras and code blue security measures and matches the existing brick façade and signage into design.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak