North by Northwest
When Trammell Crow Company purchased the 110-acre tract at the southeast corner of 86th Street and Georgetown Road in Indianapolis, they intended to develop a business park which occupied the entire tract. Unfortunately, a wetland complex was situated in a strategic location for the development. American Structurepoint completed the delineation and worked through the permitting process with the environmental regulatory agencies.
A wetland mitigation plan was developed that called for the creation of new wetlands and the preservation of a portion of the wetland complex in the northeast corner of the site adjacent to Oil Creek. American Structurepoint worked with Trammell Crow and the regulatory agencies to negotiate an agreement allowing the development to maximize the ground available for development while protecting the wetland. The north entrance into North by Northwest was landscaped and a retaining wall constructed to minimize the impact on the ‘waters of the United States' while creating an attractive entrance.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak