Lincoln Avenue from Grimm Road to Frame Road, Phase II
American Structurepoint provided construction inspection services for phase II of the Lincoln Avenue reconstruction project, which consists of widening 1.3 miles of Lincoln Avenue from a 2-lane section with open ditches to a 3-lane section with curb and gutter. This section of Lincoln Avenue services over 10,000 vehicles per day and provides access to over 500 residences within seven subdivisions and one apartment complex. In addition to the widening, portions of the roadway will be completely reconstructed in order to correct vertical curves and increase sight distances.
This project comprises many common construction operations found on road construction in this area. These construction operations include multiple types of subgrade treatment, embankment construction, QC/QA HMA paving, construction of concrete street approaches, concrete sidewalk and curb construction, modular block wall erection, and the installation of a wide variety of drainage structures. To assist in the coordination efforts between the client, contractors, and general public, a letter explaining the general construction process and an invitation to a project kickoff cookout was hand delivered to each residence. The cookout was held to discuss details of the project with the affected residents and allow residents an opportunity to ask any questions they had in regards to the construction process. Residents were also informed a website would be updated regularly to inform the public of completed work, upcoming work, detailed detour maps, and any anticipated road closures.
Lincoln Avenue Phase II is an LPA project with federal funding being built to INDOT standards and specifications with an approximate construction cost of $2.7 million.
- American Structurepoint Wins $500 Million Rota MACC
- Newman Road Project Receives Indiana Engineering Achievement Award
- SR 37 Corridor Drainage System Cited in National Engineering Competition
- Greg Henneke Achieves ASCE Fellow Distinction
- Glasswater Creek of Plainfield Receives National Recognition For Design Excellence
- American Structurepoint to Serve As Advisor for 16 Tech Signature Bridge Project
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak