Lincoln Avenue Reconstruction
This project involved widening Lincoln Avenue from 2 to 3 lanes, including curb and gutters, installation of new storm and sanitary sewers, and lowering the Grimm Road intersection by 8 feet to improve safety and site distances. Additional project elements included subgrade treatment types I, IIA, and IV; QC/QA HMA pavement; concrete pavement, driveways, sidewalks, and curb ramps; paved side ditches; I-164 collision wall modifications; guardrail; pavement markings; signage; and landscaping. Efforts were also made to coordinate relocation activities for gas distribution, electric transmission and distribution, three water utilities, and three communication utilities.
A particularly challenging aspect of this project involved coordination with 525 homes within six subdivisions. Of these subdivisions, three had to use Lincoln Avenue as their primary entrance. Two churches, a fire station, and a hospital campus were also adjacent to the project, making coordination even more crucial. Lincoln Avenue was an LPA project with federal funding built to INDOT standards and specifications. Approximate Construction Cost: $2.9 million.
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak