Lawrence Utilities Phase II Wellhead Protection Plan (WHPP)
American Structurepoint prepared a Phase II wellhead protection plan (WHPP) for Lawrence Utilities. The Phase II WHPP was required under the Indiana wellhead protection regulations to update the original plan approved in 2003. The management plan development included a review of proposed management measures contained within their 2003 plan submittal and documentation of measures implemented to date and proposed changes. In addition, records of past contingency plan implementation (emergency response training and mock response drills) was compiled and incorporated into the plan. The Phase II WHPP was submitted to IDEM and approved in August 2012.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak