Lawrenceburg Tanners Creek Bridge
The new bridge construction featured modern safety and structural standards with two connector ramps; one as an on ramp from Main Street and Fourth Street, and the second as an off ramp to Bielby Road (Old SR 48). The new structure is a five-span, continuous, composite, welded plate girder structure with spans of 125, 210, 210, 180, and 150 lft. The bridge was constructed with a minimum clear bridge width of 46 lft and a maximum clear roadway width of 74 lft, providing two 12-lft through lanes and a 12-lft auxiliary ramp lane diverging from the mainline; all with a 6-lft outside shoulder, and a minimum 4-lft median shoulder. A new traffic signal was also placed at the intersection of Main Street and Fourth Street.
The new bridge carries westbound traffic lanes on US 50 over Tanners Creek with approximately 0.46 mile of new roadway alignment. The roadway approach was constructed with MSE wall contained embankment and included both PCCP Concrete Pavement and QC/QA HMA Pavement. This project was constructed for the City of Lawrenceburg in conjunction with the Indiana Department of Transportation Seymour District. Construction costs were $12.5 million (Contract B-29261).
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak