Keystone Parkway at 136th Street
The close proximity of this interchange to 4,000 Carmel High School students brought the challenge forward of completing the construction phase in as short as time frame as possible. During the design phase, a 45-day total closure reduced the overall project schedule, which allowed the interchange to open prior to the beginning of the school year. The 45-day Keystone closure also allowed the city of Carmel to save nearly $650,000 in construction costs. The completed work demonstrated American Structurepoint’s experience with large interchange projects of almost identical size, scope, and complexity.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak