Illinois Street Corridor
This locally funded project involved the overall corridor planning and management of Illinois Street between 106th Street and 136th Street. The corridor had been included in the City’s thoroughfare plan for years, but delivery had to be expedited to relieve the anticipated demands that would be placed on local transportation systems during and after INDOT’s construction of major upgrades to US 31. American Structurepoint was originally selected to provide design services for the first phase of the project, but the scope quickly increased to include overall corridor management, bond financing management, alignment studies, topographic survey, right-of-way engineering, landscape design, right-of-way management and acquisition, and construction inspection for the project corridor. The overall project management required significant planning and strategic phasing of each segment of the corridor to meet the financial and development needs of the City.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak