GSA Social Security Administration Building, INTECH Park
This government building achieved a LEED Silver office building ranking while meeting the strict GSA standards. The 13,060-sft building was designed to meet strict GSA standards, including antiterrorism force protection and enhanced security measures such as shatter-proof glass and a secure perimeter that prevents cars from parking too close or crashing into the building. GSA staff can work more effectively in their new open-plan office space that connects to training rooms, multi-purpose meeting room, and secure customer waiting area.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak