Green River Road - Millersburg Road to Kansas Road
As part of the Green River Road Corridor improvements, Green River Road Phase V was expanded to 5 lanes, including 2 travel lanes in each direction and one 2-way, left-turn lane. The project begun at the intersection of Green River Road and Surrey Way, and ended approximately 900 feet north of Kansas Road. Kansas Road was reconstructed from approximately 550 feet west of Green River Road to 550 feet east of Green River Road in order to accommodate the new 5-lane section of Green River Road. The intersection of Green River Road and Kansas Road is a 2-way stop-controlled intersection with Kansas Road serving as a local collector. Green River Road reconstruction included curb and gutter installation, storm sewer construction, bike lane additions, and multi-use path located west side of Green River Road.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak