Noblesville Embassy Suites Hotel
This 7-story hotel sits on a 6-acre site and consists of 198-keyed rooms and 188,000 sft of space. The design is based on the current Embassy Suites Hotel prototype. The ground-floor spaces include a lobby/registration, lounge area, shop, kitchen, dining facilities, fitness facilities, indoor swimming pool, restrooms, laundry facilities, four 1,000-sft ballrooms that can be configured into one large ballroom space, four 4,000-sft conference rooms that can also configured into one large conference hall, employee lounge and locker rooms, loading dock area, meeting storage space, and administration office/sales/security. Each of the six floors contain a mixture of 32-keyed rooms.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak