Delta Faucet Expansion
Delta Faucet sought to build a 4-story (plus basement) 80,000-sft office building with a 2-story (plus basement) connector structure to its existing headquarters at 111th and Meridian streets in Carmel, Indiana. American Structurepoint provided the civil design of the project, which included structural construction plans, site construction plans, required drainage computations, and utility planning. Our specific civil services included overall site planning, demolition plan, grading and drainage plan, stormwater pollution prevention plan, erosion and sediment control plan, best management practice (BMP) design for stormwater quality, and construction documents. We also handled submittals for permits and approvals as required by the City of Carmel, INDOT, and IDEM.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak