Dearborn County Bridge Number 55 – Bridge Replacement
Dearborn County, Indiana
Dearborn County Bridge Number 55 carried Collier Ridge Road over the West Fork Tanners Creek. This c. 1915 iron truss bridge was failing, and had been closed to traffic. American Structurepoint prepared a Level 4 Categorical Exclusion Environmental Document for this project, with the critical project element being the historic nature of the bridge. Following the INDOT Programmatic Agreement project development process, it was determined that the only feasible and prudent alternative for the project would be to construct a new bridge on a new alignment. The project also required a public hearing in accordance with FHWA guidelines, and included stream and wetlands investigation, permitting, and mitigation.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak