Various Locations, Indiana
American Structurepoint coordinated the design and development of more than 500 CVS/pharmacy stores throughout the Midwest. This involved site due diligence and conceptual site layout design services. Many of the commercial locations were brownfield or redevelopment sites, which required a specific review and engineering approach. Upon site approval, American Structurepoint coordinated the conceptual site layout with CVS’s regional architect. Once a layout was approved, our company completed site development plans, acquired applicable permits and approvals, and coordinated with utility companies.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak