Williams Express Wastewater Treatment Facility
Burns Harbor, Indiana
This $1.5 million travel center consists of a 15,000-sft building and 140 parking spaces. Site design of the 16-acre truck stop facility and restaurant included site layout, grading and drainage, earthwork summaries, and storm sewer design.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak