Wilson Branch Flood Control Reservoir
American Structurepoint performed hydrologic (using TR-20) and hydraulic (using HEC-2) modeling and preparation of construction documents for an 18-acre regional flood control facility servicing a 1,275-acre watershed. The project involved Indiana Department of Natural Resources permitting.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak