Whiting Lakefront Development
Through an update of the City's comprehensive plan and the beginning of implementation of a $45 million lakefront redevelopment plan, the City of Whiting took over operational control of the former Whihala Beach County Park from Lake County. The City needed to develop a strong fiscal plan for ongoing maintenance, operations, and future capital improvements for the beach. American Structurepoint performed a capital improvement plan for the City, and projects birthed from the plan include the Standard Diamonds Park Project, 117th Street Park, and Whihala Beach parking study.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak