Whiting Lakefront Development
Environmental scientists prepared water quality permits for impacts to Lake Michigan. These permits included Indiana Department of Environmental Management Section 401, US Army Corps of Engineers Section 404, and Indiana Department of Natural Resources Construction in a Floodway permit applications. Because of the large scope of this project, a US Army Corps Individual Permit was obtained for this work. Additional navigational permits through the Department of Natural Resources and the US Coast Guard had to be obtained for this project because of the involvement with Lake Michigan.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak