Fort Wayne Wet Weather Pump Station Improvements
Fort Wayne, Indiana
American Structurepoint provided civil/site and structural engineering services for the rehabilitation and improvement of the city of Fort Wayne's WWPS located along the Maumee River. A critical part of the City's LTCP, the station's pumping capacity was improved to provide a range from 350-mgd to 770-mgd peak flows. The project also involved significant demolition and reconstruction of the pump station building; site improvements including protection of the facility from a 500-year flood event, improved maintenance access, and equipment storage; a new electrical/controls building and equipment; a new CSO screenings building located on top of existing infrastructure; and a new maintenance building.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak