Fort Wayne WPCP Effluent Pump Station
Fort Wayne, Indiana
As subconsultant, American Structurepoint is providing engineering services to improve the wastewater treatment plant with a new effluent pumping station, meter chamber, and bypass pipe around Pond 3. With the new pump station, the plant’s firm and peak treatment capacities will be 74 mgd and 85 mgd, respectively. The station was designed with provision to increase the pumping rate to 100 mgd in the future. American Structurepoint provided architectural services for the effluent pump station electrical building. This will be a single-story structure to house the variable frequency drives for the pumps and other electrical/control equipment. After assisting with this bid phase, American Structurepoint is providing construction-related services including responding to requests for information, reviewing shop drawings and visiting the site to confirm construction conforms with the contract documents.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak