Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Plant Phosphorus Removal Study
American Structurepoint is performing a site-specific process optimization program to develop site-specific design criteria for the recommended pre-anoxic selector contact stabilization process at the 20-MGD plant. This is to fully realize the capital and operational cost savings associated with a proposed EBPR approach and possibly incorporating a voluntary nitrogen removal initiative, hence reducing aeration energy requirements and enhancing the process stability. The scope of services consists of several work areas, including a full-scale process monitoring campaign, a laboratory bench-scale testing study, full-scale nitrification stress testing, process modeling, and a recommended plan/schematic design to achieve EBPR.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak